Working media who would like to come to the Fright Planet Park are welcome, but only with prior written consent by our Media Relations Department with requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times
Media Night: October 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM (all working media with credentials are invited).
Open to Guests: October 7 - October 31, 2016. See calander for times.
Live remotes: Please schedule by emailing: email@example.com
Cal Expo Gate (Enter Gate 9)
1600 Exposition Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95815
Directions to Fright Planet.
Media Relations Department
Photos & Logos
Please visit our Media Gallery for updated photos and logos.
None posted at this time.
Some of the Haunted Attractions for 2016 include:
-Buried Alive: The Ride
-Dark Room Theater
-Pennville Lunatic Asylum
-Silence: An Interactive Attraction
- The first Hangman's Follow Dark Amusements' haunted house opened in 1991 through 1997 in American Canyon, CA and was simply called the "Hangman's Follow Haunted House."
- After being closed for seven years, it reopened in 2004 as a newly revamped attraction at Westfield Solano in Fairfield, CA and was called "The Dead End Haunted House."
- In 2005, a colaboration of ideas joined together into what we know today as Fright Planet "World of Fear."
- Since it's debute in 2004, Fright Planet has attracted the attention of local and national media outlets and haunted industry leaders.
- 2016 will mark the final season of Fright Planet at Cal Expo (the state fair complex of California). Our new location promises to be bigger and scarier!
All images, content and information contained on this website is © 2016 FrightPlanet.com. • All Rights Reserved